-
May 21st, 2001, 03:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Okay guys I'm going through major pool withdrawls and I want to know what's going on with all of you...I miss you all so much, even the people that I didn't leave on such a good note with...so um yeah things are grand here and I'm drinking too much, but hey I just thought I would become immersed in the Irish culture. I love Galway.
J I found this postcard with the Sex Pistols Jonhhy Rotten on it and I had to get it despite the fact that we don't speak...so um yeah...
I miss you all tons and tons *looks longingly at my empty inbox and gives you all puppy dog eyes*
------------------
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks